Monthly Membership FAQ'S
In addition to our studio policies you agree to the following regarding monthly memberships:
1. All classes must be used within 1 month. If you attend more classes than your monthly limit you will be charged accordingly.
2. We require a cancellation notice of at least 14 hours prior to the scheduled class in order to avoid a $10 Late Cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 2 hours of the class start time will incur a $20 fee. *You are able to make up any late cancelled class within the same month.
3. We have a No Show policy. If you are registered for a class and do not show up, this is considered a No Show and will result in a $25 fee. *You are able to make up any missed class within the same month.
4. *Fees may be waived at managements discretion. If a Late Cancellation or No Show Fee is waived you cannot makeup the class.
5. Any 6 or 12 month commitment members may add extra classes at $10 per class. Extra classes for 1 month members are $30 per class.
6. Unlimited memberships may take up to 2 classes per day. All other memberships are limited to 1 class per day.
7. 6 and 12 month commitment memberships will automatically renew at the end of the commitment period. To cancel a renewal you must notify us via e-mail prior to your monthly payment being processed.
8. Termination Clause: if a membership is canceled within the commitment period, there will be a charge of the difference between the commitment rate and month to month rate for all months accrued.
6 and 12 month commitment members may freeze their accounts as follows:
1. The minimum freeze time is 1 week, the maximum freeze time is 2 weeks.
2. The total freeze time cannot exceed 6 weeks within each 6 month commitment period.
3. Additional freezes will incur a $25 fee per freeze.
4. Management reserves the right to deny any account freeze requests.