By scheduling a class at Pilates Plus WV you agree to the following policies:
1. All classes are scheduled by appointment through our online booking system, and based on availability. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice and no guarantees are made as to the availability of any instructor.
2. Payment must be made prior to class.
3. We require a valid credit card to be kept on file at all times. Should, for any reason, your credit on file become inactive or invalid in any way, you agree to promptly replace it with a valid credit card.
4. We require a cancellation notice of at least 8 hours prior to the scheduled class. For Monthly Members; any late cancellations will result in a$10 Late Cancellation fee. Single and Package Class holders will forfeit their class.
5. We have No Show policy. If you are registered for a class and do not show up, this is considered a No Show. Monthly Members will incur a $25 fee. Single and Package Class holders will forfeit their class.
6. All sales are final. They are non refundable and non-transferable.
7. Proper athletic attire is required, and socks must be worn during Pilates classes. No street clothes or shoes are permitted on the Pilates equipment.
7. You agree to abide by ALL studio policies and regulations.
Using the Waitlist
If your desired class is full you have the option of waitlisting yourself for the class. You can be added to a class within 2 hours of the scheduled class time. If a spot becomes available you will be notified via e-mail and/or text that you have been added to the class. Be sure you have "opted in" to receive notifications.
HOW TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAITLIST
- Click the “Sign Up or Waitlist Now” button for the class you wish to attend.
- Click “Yes, add me to the Waitlist.”
If you can no longer attend a class you are waitlisted for you will need to remove your name from the list in order to avoid any fees.
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR NAME FROM THE WAITLIST
- Once in your profile, click “My Schedule.”
- Click “Waitlist” marked in red located above and to the right of your scheduled classes.
- Select the class you wish to remove yourself from and click “Cancel.”